Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Apartment Maintenance Specialist 1
Denver, CO 80218 United States
Company sponsored health plan (50% of employee), dental (optional), vision (optional). 401k, PTO package.
We are looking for a skilled and highly motivated individual to become a full-time member of our maintenance team. We currently maintain over 35 apartment properties located in central Denver and we are growing rapidly.
• Must provide a valid social security number.
• Must pass a detailed credit and criminal background check.
• Must have dependable transportation.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
• Must be able to operate a computer and smart phone and their associated applications.
Education, training, experience:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs skilled maintenance activities including electrical, plumbing, drywall, texture, painting, tile, general carpentry and other skills associated with apartment building maintenance.
• Ability to independently lead and manage complex maintenance and repair projects from beginning to end.
• Must possess a strong working knowledge and understanding of HVAC systems, with an emphasis in heating and domestic hot water boilers.
• Must be able to perform preventative maintenance and repairs of HVAC systems including seasonal start up and shut down.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills to effectively interface with residents, contractors, vendors and co-workers.
• Ability to change locksets and aptitude for locksmith activities.
• Ability to maintain grounds and landscaping as assigned.
• Perform janitorial duties as assigned.
• Helps maintain apartment unit copies of keys and ensures that keys are ready for new move ins.
• Responsible for assisting the maintenance supervisor with building/unit inspection duties (“move-outs”) including meeting with tenants and performing a general inspection of the unit upon to move out. Responsible for documenting damages/work to be performed including taking specific notes supported by pictures with the ability to determine costs associated with move out repairs.
• Must provide your own hand tools.
• Must be able to operate a variety of hand and power tools.
• Must be able to lift and move materials and equipment weighing up to 90 pounds and heavier weights with the use of proper equipment.
• Must possess strength, stamina and mobility to perform heavy physical work in all weather conditions.
• Must be available for regular on call schedules and must be available to work during scheduled off-hours and overtime as emergency situations dictate.
Terms & Conditions